Annual Membership Levels
Geneva History Museum is an independent not-for-profit organization. We take pride in operating without help from government institutions or taxpayer dollars.
Donate and Receive More
Your donation supports Museum operations to preserve and share Geneva's story. Membership is important; however, it only covers a small portion of our annual operating expenses. That is why your unrestricted, tax-deductible donation is vital to the Museum.
Become a Geneva GEM (Giving Every Month) to increase your annual donor level and create a consistent revenue stream for GHM.
Annual donations of $100 or more include a FREE Museum Membership and more.
Leave your legacy at the Geneva History Museum with a bequest from your estate to help sustain and strengthen the Museum for years to come.
A bequest is a gift from your estate—a transfer of cash, securities, or other property made through your estate plans. You can make a bequest to Geneva History Museum by including language in your will or living trust leaving a portion of your estate to GHM, or by designating GHM as a beneficiary of your retirement account or life insurance policy.
Some of the advantages of creating a bequest include:
- A bequest costs nothing now, yet gives you the satisfaction of knowing you have provided for GHM in the future
- You retain control of and use of your assets during your lifetime
- You may modify your bequest if your circumstances change
- Gifts to GHM from your estate are exempt from federal estate taxes
- If you let GHM know of your plans, we will be able to thank you now and recognize you as a Legacy Donors on our lobby donor wall.