Annual Membership Levels
Geneva History Museum is an independent not-for-profit organization. Join to celebrate, explore and preserve Geneva's rich history.
Donate and Receive More
Your donation supports Museum operations to preserve and share Geneva's story. Membership is important; however, it only covers a small portion of our annual operating expenses. That is why your unrestricted, tax-deductible donation is vital to the Museum.
Become a Geneva GEM (Giving Every Month) to increase your annual donor level and create a consistent revenue stream for GHM.
Annual donations of $125 or more include a FREE Museum Membership and more.
Leave your legacy at the Geneva History Museum with a bequest from your estate to help sustain and strengthen the Museum for years to come.
A bequest is a gift from your estate—a transfer of cash, securities, or other property made through your estate plans. You can make a bequest to Geneva History Museum by including language in your will or living trust leaving a portion of your estate to GHM, or by designating GHM as a beneficiary of your retirement account or life insurance policy.
Some of the advantages of creating a bequest include:
- A bequest costs nothing now, yet gives you the satisfaction of knowing you have provided for GHM in the future
- You retain control of and use of your assets during your lifetime
- You may modify your bequest if your circumstances change
- Gifts to GHM from your estate are exempt from federal estate taxes
- If you let GHM know of your plans, we will be able to thank you now and recognize you as a Legacy Donors on our lobby donor wall.