Annual Membership Levels
Geneva History Museum is an independent not-for-profit organization. We take pride in operating without help from government institutions or taxpayer dollars.
Donate and Receive More
Your annual donation supports Museum operations and helps us share Geneva's story. Membership is important; however, it only covers a small portion of our annual operating expenses. That is why your unrestricted, tax-deductible donation is vital to the Museum.
Your donation of $100 or more includes a FREE Museum Membership and more.
Pioneer $100 - $249
- Name on Annual Donor Wall
- Recognition in Annual Mailing
- Access to Museum Programs Online
Settler $250 - $499
- Includes Pioneer benefits PLUS:
- Free admission for two to all Brown Bag Programs
Historian $500 - $999
- Includes Settler benefits PLUS:
- Free admission for two to all Exhibition Programs
Herrington Circle $1,000 +
- Includes Historian benefits PLUS:
- FREE gift Membership (Individual/one-year) for a friend
- 50% off Room Rental fees
Include the Museum in Your Will
Leave your legacy at the Geneva History Museum with a bequest from your estate to help sustain and strengthen the Museum for years to come.
A bequest is a gift from your estate—a transfer of cash, securities, or other property made through your estate plans. You can make a bequest to Geneva History Museum by including language in your will or living trust leaving a portion of your estate to GHM, or by designating GHM as a beneficiary of your retirement account or life insurance policy.
Some of the advantages of creating a bequest include:
- A bequest costs nothing now, yet gives you the satisfaction of knowing you have provided for GHM in the future
- You retain control of and use of your assets during your lifetime
- You may modify your bequest if your circumstances change
- Gifts to GHM from your estate are exempt from federal estate taxes
- If you let GHM know of your plans, we will be able to thank you now and recognize you as a Legacy Donors on our lobby donor wall.